Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome,

This is my first blog post, ever! I am thrilled to embark on this blogging journey with you:) First of all, let me say that I am passionate about special education and feel so blessed to get to work with such gifted students everyday. My students inspire me to be the best advocate and "champion" that I can be for them and out of that desire this blog was born. I started this blog because as a special education teacher I saw the need to help parents and teachers to help their exceptional learners be just that - exceptional. My hope is that through this blog I can provide useful tips and resources for parents and teachers as well as strategies to help students with learning differences to achieve their potential in school and in life!

~ Eunice





2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is AMAZING and exciting that you FINALLY started your blog page👍👍👍😀 May those who read your blogs be enlightened,encouraged, and empowered!!! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment, Edith! That is my hope as well.

      Delete